Is PAREF Woodrose School co-educational?
No, PAREF Woodrose School is an exclusive school for girls that caters to Grade 1 up to Grade 12 students. Many research findings have shown that students perform significantly better at single-gender schools than at their co-ed counterparts.
What is the average class size?
The average class size is 30 students.
Does the school accept transferees?
The school caters to Grade 1 up to Grade 12 students, but accepts new applicants who are incoming Grade 1 to Grade 11 only.
When does the school start accepting applications?
The application period starts on September 1.
Where can we get the application forms?
What is the age requirement for incoming Grade 1?
The student applicant must be at least 6 years old by June.
What are the academic pre-requisites for admission?
- Grade 1 – must have passed Kindergarten or equivalent
- Grades 2 to 5 – final average grade in the previous level must be at least 80% or its equivalent in the alpha-numeric system
- Grades 6 to 9 – the lowest grade in any subject in any quarter or term is 80%; must have no previous record of disciplinary cases or major offenses committed
When can my daughter take the entrance exam?
The testing period begins in the first week of October. You may contact the Office of the Registrar to request for an examination schedule, subject to availability of slots.
Please take note that the entrance exam is scheduled only after the parents have been interviewed.
How much is the examination fee?
a. Filipino citizens applying for Grade School – PhP 1,000
b. Filipino citizens applying for High School – PhP 1,200
c. Foreign nationals – USD 50
Are there additional requirements for foreign applicants?
Foreign applicants must submit the following for evaluation:
a. Family Registry in English – photocopy
b. Valid Family Passport and Visa – photocopy
c. Alien Certificate of Registry – photocopy
d. Special Study Permit – photocopy (if applicable)
If my daughter is accepted, how do we confirm her slot?
To confirm her slot, an accepted applicant must:
- submit all accomplished Admission Forms to the Office of the Registrar
- submit signed copy of the PAREF Statement of Principles
- pay a non-refundable reservation fee of PhP 7,000
The schedule of enrollment for new students is in the first week of March.
Where can I get information about cost of education and other fees?
The Cost of Education (COE) and other fees are determined every school year. For more information, please call the Finance & Accounting Office at (+632) 850 6380 local 154 or send us a message here .