The Admission Procedure
1. Submission of all required documents
While inside Woodrose campus, please observe the proper dress code - no sleeveless shirts, shorts, and skirts above the knee.
- Accomplished Parents' Information Sheet (PIS) and Student's Information Sheet (SIS)
- NSO Certified Parents' Marriage Contract (original)*
- NSO Certified Student's Birth Certificate (original) *
- Student's Baptismal Certificate (photocopy)
- Report Card (photocopy of latest grades, at least one semester)
- 2 x 2 ID pictures (3 copies)
- Recommendation form accomplished by the Guidance and Testing Office of the previous school
- Recommendation form accomplished by the Class Adviser and Registrar of the previous school
* For foreign documents, Original and Photocopy of the Marriage Contract of the Parents / Original and Photocopy of the Student’s Birth Certificate. Original documents will be returned to the Parents.
2. Parental Attendance at the Orientation for Parents (Open School Event)
3. Interviews and Testing
- Parents are interviewed by a PAREF representative
- Student takes an assessment test
- Student is interviewed by a Level representative
4. It is following this procedure that a Letter of Notice is prepared and mailed to the parents
The application process will commence once all documents have been submitted.
For more information, please contact the School Registrar, Mrs. Rose Dumlao at 850-6380 to 83 local 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org